Olallieberry Inn, featured in BC Living: "California Coastal Road Trip: Where to Stay, Eat and Play from San Francisco to San Diego” ... an historic bed and breakfast located in the seaside village of Cambria on California's central coast. This 1873 built home is one of the oldest buildings in town and sets on the banks of the Santa Rosa Creek.
A 120 year old Redwood tree greets guests from the inn's front entry. Lush and colorful gardens can be enjoyed from the back deck - beyond which is an inviting carpet of lawn that has made this inn famous for weddings and celebrations.
The Olallieberry Inn offers a peaceful, serene and private oasis, yet you're just a short walk to the finest restaurants, shops and galleries. For those who like to move ... we offer a gym pass and map to picturesque walking paths.
• Best Beds and Breakfast
on the West Coast
• Free Wireless Internet Connection
Steps away from restaurants, shops & galleries
• Historic Bed & Breakfast on Santa Rosa Creek
• Evening Hors D'oeuvres & Wine
• Full Gourmet Breakfast
• Exquisite Guest Rooms w/Private Bathrooms
• Fireplaces & Deliciously Comfortable NEW Beds
• On Site Massage; Wedding Package;Reunions
• Expansive Deck & Gardens
• Complimentary Concierge Services