Dear Valued Guest:
Welcome to Olallieberry Inn! Thank you for choosing our B&B for your Cambria getaway.
Below you will find a list of practices that we are engaged in to best protect you, our guest, as well as our staff during this time of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and participation as we work together to stay healthy and enjoy life during a particularly difficult time in our history.
~ All of us at Olallieberry Inn
PROPERTY & FOOD SERVICE PRACTICES
- Our staff will wear face coverings and gloves when preparing food and for all guest interactions.
- We have two breakfast seatings (8:00am or 9:15am) to ensure physical distancing.
CLEANING & GUEST ROOM PRACTICES
- Our staff is trained in extensive cleaning procedures, especially all frequent contact surfaces.
- Each room is thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between each guest’s stay.
- We provide cleaning in your room during your stay. You may request to opt out of this mid-stay service.
- We request all guests, regardless of vaccination status, wear masks in the public areas of our property, except while seated and eating or drinking.
- We will ask all guests to practice social distancing when interacting with staff and other guests.
- If while at the inn, you become unwell, we request you to stay in your room and wear a face covering until arrangements can be made to return home at the earliest possible time.