ADA Accessible Room
For the physically challenged, this first-floor room, Cambria, features accessible amenities, a step down tub with hand held bars for assistance, along with a hand-held shower head. The king bed is at a lower level for your ease in getting in from a wheel chair or walker. Bathroom provides ample turning radius.
Accessible Property Features
Accessible parking with designated space, electric lift for entering the first floor on the inn. Accessible path of travel and entrance to room. Accessible check-in process and dining room entry as well as access to our back deck where the wine rececptions is held. Our indoor common areas are accessible. We encourage all guests with special needs to contact us by phone so that we can make your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible. 805.927.3222
- If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please to contact us.
- To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information. Users who need accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone through the Federal Information Relay Service at 1-800-877-8339 for TTY/Voice communication.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Internet Explorer Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Chrome Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
- To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Flash Player Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
You may also contact our phone line for additional assistance: 805.927.3222