Cambria’s Olallieberry Inn – Our Policies
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- All rooms can accommodate 2 persons only with the exception of the Creekside Suite which can accommodate up to 4 persons.
- Our Inn is best suited to adults and well-behaved children over the age of 12.
- Please note that children of any age are considered “persons.”
- There is a charge of $40 per person (children included) for additional guests in the Creekside Room.
- Check-in time is 3pm – 6pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- We are a non-smoking property. Violations result in a $250 charge per incident.
Your credit card holds your reservation. Your card will be charged upon your arrival. A small inn such as ours is significantly affected by cancellations and we appreciate your consideration of our cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation there will be a $25 processing fee charged against your credit card. If you cancel ten (10) days or less of your arrival date, we will charge only the $25 processing fee if we are able to re-rent the room (we will make every effort to do so). Otherwise, the full amount of the reservation will be charged to your card. Longer cancellation periods will be applied to multi-room bookings. Cancellations must be made directly by calling and speaking to an innkeeper or by e-mail with a confirmed response.
“A Truly Magical Experience! My husband and I recently stayed at the Olallieberry Inn for the second time, after initially staying here in November of 2018. We loved the experience we had at the Inn and knew we had to stay another night when we were recently in town in SLO for a friend’s wedding. Maureen and Nelson really make this B&B the special, unique place that it is. They are warm, enthusiastic, inviting, and really create an atmosphere of community with nightly happy hour and the intimacy created among the guests as you share a delicious, communal breakfast. They are proud of their town and have plenty of recommendations to offer, based on your individual personality and preferences. The Inn is clean and tastefully decorated, with amazingly comfortable beds, the deck and garden areas are wonderful for relaxing and forgetting what time and day it is, and the homemade cookies and breakfast are made with love and care. This Inn has quickly become one of our favorite vacation spots and the memories we’ve created here will last a lifetime. In November we even met a couple here who have become dear friends. Nelson and Maureen’s ability to create such an atmosphere is really wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend the Olallieberry Inn to anyone seeking a relaxing getaway to a beautiful oasis in Cambria!” – Voyager, TripAdvisor.