Cambria’s Olallieberry Inn – Our Policies
- Room rates are based on double occupancy.
- All rooms can accommodate 2 persons only with the exception of the Creekside Suite which can accommodate up to 4 persons.
- Our Inn is best suited to adults and well-behaved children over the age of 12.
- Please note that children of any age are considered “persons.”
- There is a charge of $40 per person (children included) for additional guests in the Creekside Room.
- Check-in time is 3pm – 6pm. Check-out time is 11am.
- We are a non-smoking property. Violations result in a $250 charge per incident.
Your credit card holds your reservation. Your card will be charged upon your arrival. A small inn such as ours is significantly affected by cancellations and we appreciate your consideration of our cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation there will be a $25 processing fee charged against your credit card. If you cancel ten (10) days or less of your arrival date, we will charge only the $25 processing fee if we are able to re-rent the room (we will make every effort to do so). Otherwise, the full amount of the reservation will be charged to your card. Longer cancellation periods will be applied to multi-room bookings. Cancellations must be made directly by calling and speaking to an innkeeper or by e-mail with a confirmed response.
Please note: During these uncertain times, we have made our cancellation policy more flexible. You may cancel, change or move your reservation with no penalty, up to 24 hours prior to your stay. Cancellation within 24 hours of your stay will be charged the first night’s rate.
“Best B&B on the Coast! Love Olallieberry Inn…from the owners to the staff to the quaint rooms and delicious food and inviting conversations with other guests. Meets all of your needs when you need that time away to just relax and unwind!” – Solo, TripAdvisor.